Hello lovely readers,
it is the middle of summer but here where we live it is raining all the time. Oh no! So why not having a little bit of fake tanned skin using bronzer and golden eye shadows? Here is my most loved look of the last weeks, I hope you like it.
L’OREAL Studio Secrets Professional primer
Clinique Superbalanced make up in 03 Ivory
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark
MAC Powder Blush in Pinch Me
IKOS Egyptian Earth
P2 Eyebrow Express pen in 031 charming brunette
L’OREAL Brow Artist Plumper in clear
Urban Decay NAKED Palette, shades Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
MAC Eye Kohl in Phone Number
L’OREAL Volume Million Lashes excess in black waterproof
Kiko Creamy Lipgloss in 112 Vintage Rose
1. Start with moisturizing your skin. If you want you can also use a primer like I am. Afterwards apply your foundation or BB cream using a brush. I am using the Real Techniques foundation brush to get a nice smooth finish without any streaks. Make sure to blend the foundation down your neck, otherwise the make up will look fake. Apply concealer under your eyes if you need coverage and also down your nose, above your lips and on your browbone.
2. Apply bronzer with a bronzer or blush brush on your temples, your forehead, your cheeks and also a bit on your nose and chin. If you want a bit of contour, suck in your cheeks and apply the bronzer where the shadow is right underneath your bone. On top of that apply a small amount of the Egyptian Earth and you’ll have a beautiful shimmery and bronzed finish.
3. Style your brows how you like them. I just filled in any gaps and secured the hairs in place using brow gel.
4. Moving onto eyes, prime your lids using a primer or an eyeshadow pen so that your eyeshadow has something to stick to. Place “Half Baked” in the mobile lid and blend it out into the crease. Then use “Buck” in the crease, blend it really well. In the outer corner of the crease apply “Smog” and on top “Darkhorse”. I also used “Darkhorse” to line my upper lashline. Underneath the eye I used a tiny amount of “Half Baked” right underneath the lashline.
5. Line your upper lashline using an eyekohl and repeat the same on the lower lashline. Then curl your lashes and apply lots of mascara.
6. Powder your face where it tends to shine, for example on your forehead, nose and chin.
7. Apply the Kiko Lipgloss to your lips and your done!
I really hope that you like this tutorial and maybe you’ll try it out!
All pictures are taken by me (TheSisterBlog).